Moonlighter / Part Time Ninja
10-20+ hrs/week |1375 Maryland Ave NE | Washington, D.C.
Compensation: Base at $15 hourly, plus performance-based bonuses
Hydroviv (www.hydroviv.com) is a new DC-Based water filtration start-up company that optimizes home drinking water filters for customers. Hydroviv recently won TechCrunch’s Prestigious Pitch-Off event in Washington DC, and has received coverage in the Chicago Tribune, New York Times, and Potomac Tech Wire.
This position is for the true entrepreneur who is eager for an opportunity to be one of the early team members that brings an eCommerce business to life.
This is a "whatever it takes" position, and day-to-day could include: assembling systems, writing blog content, managing social media, handing out flyers, or joining in on investor meetings. As the company grows, this position will grow in scope and compensation.
- Positive, entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to be trained on system assembly (it’s easy)
- Strong writing
- Solid understanding of social media
- Willingness to positively represent Hydroviv in professional and networking settings
- Writing/editing experience
- SEO Web Development
- Photography, video production, graphic design
Send Resume and/or Questions to BeGreat@hydroviv.com