We are obsessively focused on providing exceptional user experience and customer satisfaction. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions, concerns, or killer recipes that we should know about.
Plain English Summary of Our Policies:
SHIPPING POLICY: Hydroviv's products are made-to-order. New orders typically ship within 2-4 business days of order receipt. If we have a backlog, we will let you know.
RETURNS/REFUNDS: If you're not happy, we're not happy. If you want to return your order within 30 days of purchase, we'll quickly issue a refund. If the product was purchased outside the 30 day window, reach out, and if your request is reasonable, we’ll probably oblige
QUESTIONS? Contact us at [email protected]. We are here for you.
Details For Lawyers:
All Hydroviv Policies ("Policy") applies to purchases of Hydroviv products made by consumers from Hydroviv, LLC. ("Hydroviv") and visitors to this website (“Site”). By using this “Site” and/or purchasing any product (“Product”) from Hydroviv you agree to this Policy. This Site is controlled by Hydroviv from its location in Washington, DC, USA. It may be accessed from any state as well as other countries. Because laws may differ, by accessing this Site, you agree that the laws of Washington DC will apply to all matters arising out of use of this Site. This Policy represents the only agreement between Hydroviv and the consumer regarding the use of this site for any purpose
WARRANTY FOR ALL PRODUCTS
In addition to our 30 day guarantee, Hydroviv products are covered by a one-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Hydroviv reserves the right to deny your warranty or other claim if it is found that the product was improperly installed, damaged, or abused.
- While Hydroviv will pay for return shipping to return defective products, Hydroviv does not reimburse customers for other incurred expenses, such as but not limited to: installation and setup fees, damages caused by product, professional services, or legal fees, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
- ALL refunds are given solely at the discretion of Hydroviv. All returned products WILL be carefully analyzed to determine if it has been used, abused, or damaged in any way, either damaged during installation, or operated under improper conditions. Any refund determined to be due will be issued by at the conclusion of the analysis. Misapplication of the product, damage from overpressure, water pressure spikes, freeze damage, improper water conditions, and installation damage do not qualify for a refund.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS AND INSTALLATION SERVICES
For all products and services: HYDROVIV is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use, install, and monitor all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures (<33 degrees Fahrenheit) or direct sunlight (UV rays).
- In all circumstances, Hydroviv's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the product(s) or service(s) sold.
- HYDROVIV has no liability toward any plumbing fees or bills nor any or all plumbing work and connecting these units to the water supply is done at your own risk.
- Always check all connections for leaks periodically. HYDROVIV is not responsible for any leaks or water damage whatsoever. We highly recommend purchasing a leak detector to alert users of leaks before major damage is done.
- For all HYDROVIV products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buy and use at your own risk.
INSTALLATION SERVICE PERFORMED BY HYDROVIV PERSONNEL
- Hydroviv's installers require Hydroviv products downstream of a properly functioning shutoff valve.
- The installation procedure is limited to disconnecting the flexible cold water faucet supply line, connecting the supply line to the housing output, and connecting the housing input to the cold water shutoff valve. The housing is either mounted to the inside of the cabinet using a bracket or positiioned in the corner of the cabinet without a bracket (customer request only). Reasonable care will be taken to make the installation as tidy as possible.
- At the end of the installation process, Hydroviv's installer will ask the customer to co-inspect the installation and remind the customer to periodically check for leaks.
- After the installer leaves, it is the customer's sole responsibility to monitor the system for leaks.
- In the unlikely event that a leak is found, it is the customer's responsibility to stop flow to the filter by turning off the cold water shutoff valve, and to open the cold water faucet to relieve pressure.
WATER QUALITY ASSESSMENT SERVICE
- The information and/or water report used to make product recommendations is believed to be accurate to the best knowledge of Hydroviv, and is based on publicly available information and/or private data obtained from water quality tests. The information provided relates only to the specific product recommended. Hydroviv assumes no legal responsibility for use of or reliance upon the information provided.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to research given information in order to make an educated decision to purchase and use water filtration products, based upon all available research information.
- Assessment Disclaimer: All information, product claims, and statements are made in good faith and believed to be true, and are offered for your evaluation and verification only. For all HYDROVIV products, determination of suitability, application use, and fitness for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- HYDROVIV assumes no liability or responsibility for your individual water filtration results.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
RECOMMENDED ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- We recommend installing a pressure reducing valve before the undersink drinking water purification systems system. This will reduce the water pressure flow to the system and will prevent water pressure spikes, water hammering, and excessive water pressure build-up. The recommended operating water pressure range is 30-60 psi. To avoid property damage, you may also utilize a leak detector.
- Hydroviv drinking water filtration systems are built for performance, reliability and safety. For added safety, customers can purchase a leak detecting valve or leak detector.
- Hydroviv point of use systems should be periodically cleaned inside the cartridge housings with a clean damp cloth. Some customers may experience build up or film located on the outside of the cartridge. This can vary based on existing water conditions and represents items being trapped by the cartridge and removed from the water.
This website is operated by Hydroviv. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Hydroviv. Hydroviv offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Terms of Service
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Questions regarding policies should be directed to [email protected], or at the following physical mailing address:
1375 Maryland Ave NE